City's New Kits - 2019/20

Because Khaldoon's smart enough to know that everyone who wants an anniversary kit is just going to buy one anyway
It is a fair point and one I have not argued with, as I know exactly why Puma designed the kits as they did (not that I condone the strategy, just that I understood it from the off).

Still doesn’t mean the home shirt isn’t absolute rubbish, it’s just rubbish that many will still buy. ;-)

Because Khaldoon's smart enough to know that everyone who wants an anniversary kit is just going to buy one anyway.

Also you can't go the whole season without your home kit having a sponsor on it. And I don't know about you but I'd prefer having it for a few games but be sponsor free than the other way around.
Pure money driven,who wants to celebrate 125 yrs,it's like the club are bothered that people say we have no history,we'll wear it once maybe twice,i would wager most people would like it as our home kit

If they had given us the aniversary kit as our home kit they couldn't have made them quick enough,khaldoon said they worked closely with puma so why didn't he se it

Just to confirm:

The home shirt is the fastest selling in the club’s history.

The away is also the fastest selling in the club’s history.

————

The club and Puma get to sell two separate home shirts and get double the profits by having a standard home shirt and an anniversary home shirt.

It makes sense the anniversary shirt would be the more traditional of the two (obviously) and because of this the other home shirt needs to have its own personality to differentiate it from the anniversary version.

Pure money driven,who wants to celebrate 125 yrs,it's like the club are bothered that people say we have no history,we'll wear it once maybe twice,i would wager most people would like it as our home kit
Hell yeah it is, to the tune of £650m over ten years. If this is the biggest downside it's the deal of the century.

Love the 125 years anniversary kit.
It really looks the dogs.

Too expensive mind.
The 1st & 2nd strip s are great but will probably buy the black top as that is my favourite of the 1st and 2nd kits.
Not all is rosy in the garden though, the " Fruit Salad Chews" 3rd kit kit is effing awful.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.