Away tickets

Why didn’t he buy his ticket this afternoon?
It went down to 22,500.

There was only row B left in one block before the last sale window, and the last sale window was 1000 points wide when the one above was 500.

If it had gone on sale at 3400 points it would have sold out then, it is daft having the last window wider then the ones above, it assures people miss out with higher points.

My lad is on 23240 pts me and his mum have a ticket so as a family we can’t go together now so one of us is missing out but if they did a 18-25 points criteria we would have been ok or because he’s 17 he couldn’t log in on Monday as he’s not 18 till tomorrow thanks for looking after us city matters

Said this all along, the free for all is completely unfair, suggested 15k minimum for the 18-25.

Points whores don’t exist, what does exist is an ever growing number of people who are able to access tickets to away games who are free to either use them or sell them for profit. All seemingly with the clubs knowledge.

And our club make them out to be criminals.

We got similar, it cost me £1,500 for tickets in 2010/11, and as a thank you for being a loyal fan I was offered all tickets for the next season for only £2,500.

They actually made out it was a reward for being loyal.

There has been a big MO to make money from away tickets since then, culminating in setting up CM as a patsy for getting rid of points and protecting all other parties' interests bar loyal independent fans.

Well for the first time I didn't get a Bournemouth ticket.
Met a mate in the Pub tonight, hasn't got half the points I have but got one through a supporters club and I bet there are plenty others who will do likewise.
I don't begrudge him the ticket he's just as good a Blue as me and so is anyone who follows the Club.
What gets me is they way they have done it and the tickets that are on sale on Ticket Sites which they could do something about if they wanted.
I am not going to take my bat and ball home but I will think seriously about going to the likes of Newcastle, Swansea and other distance mid week games.
Especially in the middle of winter with no trains.
So good luck all who got Bournemouth but if you see any half and half scarves. Well I'll leave that to you.

if thats true about our so called rep mocking us its time he was replaced.
can you post the screenshot re bournemouth ?

IMG-2531.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.