FIFA Best Player Awards 2019

I could actually live with that. I will be honest and say I didn't realise it was a public vote but it winds me up because our players never seem to get the recognition they deserve no matter what the individual award.

This sounds feasible and typical of the deluded and braindead dipper " supporters " .

Not a single City player nominated. You have to laugh. I guess it makes Guardiola a shoo-in for the managerial award though, achieving what he has without a single top 10 player.

simple - just a fucking joke as ever like Sergio being overlooked year after year - still I suppose if we fail in any comp next year we can expect a massive representation in the vote as 2nd is clearly the new 1st.

I could actually live with that. I will be honest and say I didn't realise it was a public vote but it winds me up because our players never seem to get the recognition they deserve no matter what the individual award.

Our players do get recognized. When they retire. I’ve been hearing so much about how important Vinny was to us. I’ve also been hearing what a great player Silva has been for us during his career. As soon as Aguero retires we can expect all the plaudits to come.

I'm more surprised that Pogba didn't make the list.
Sterling or B. Silva could have easily made the list based on performances but the Best Player Award isn't based on players that have played the best, they're based on names. Messi & Ronaldo are listed automatically. De Ligt and De Jong re flavour of the month. Hazard had some moments of magic but wasn't outstanding (far over hyped imo). Silva had an amazing season and won numerous honours but he's B. Silva. He just gets his head down and performs. What's great about that? Hazard made the FIFA front cover ffs.
The list is like a school kid wrote it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.