City's New Kits - 2019/20

The question is....

Why wasn’t the 125th Anniversary kit released as the new and 1 season Puma City kit for this season only?

It looks superb and would have sold like mad.

I’d have bought it straightaway.

City Execs and Puma Execs, know f*** all!

Apologies for swearing, but this shirt and kit should have been our kit for this season.

You obviously know so much more about the business of selling kit than the people who've made billions selling kits. If only they'd consulted you.

I have a feeling they might know better....

They’re selling two home shirts and one of them is already the fastest selling home shirt in the history of the club.

They’re now selling an anniversary shirt on top of that which is going to sell great as well.

Know f*** all indeed. :)

Funnny every shirt every year is said to be the fastest selling just after they come out.

I might go shopping in the West End on Saturday. I know there’s a Puma store on Carnaby Street so I’m looking forwards to seeing whether the City jerseys are prominent there. At least they won’t be in Nike Town...

The question is....

Why wasn’t the 125th Anniversary kit released as the new and 1 season Puma City kit for this season only?

It looks superb and would have sold like mad.

I’d have bought it straightaway.

City Execs and Puma Execs, know f*** all!

Apologies for swearing, but this shirt and kit should have been our kit for this season.
I Wonder what the make up of fans who actually buy shirts is. I would imagine it isn’t old school fans who love this new anniversary kit, and it’s more young under 20’s and overseas people. I might be wrong, but if it is that, they have no real connection to that old kit and the new home kit will massively outsell this anniversay kit. If that is the case, I’d say the puma / city execs know exactly what they’re doing.

I Wonder what the make up of fans who actually buy shirts is. I would imagine it isn’t old school fans who love this new anniversary kit, and it’s more young under 20’s and overseas people. I might be wrong, but if it is that, they have no real connection to that old kit and the new home kit will massively outsell this anniversay kit. If that is the case, I’d say the puma / city execs know exactly what they’re doing.
Hope you’re right pal and it’s makes it easier for us old farts to lay our hands on one of the numbered ones.
Have to respectfully disagree on the demographic though! I’ve already second guessed and raised the issue with the missus that this is my Birthday present in early Sept when I’ll be 58. This kit will appeal to all ages, especially us old gits as it’s classic City style but also contemporary!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.