Cassettes making a comeback?

Can't see it lasting long. Most music these days is downloaded.

Haha, why? I got called old school 18 months ago for having an iPod 12. I've now got about 1500 albums downloaded on my phone and I'm still behind because I don't use a music app such as Spotify or Joox.

Cassettes were convenient in their day but they're not considered to give an authentic sound like records are. And, it's hardly convenient nowadays; sticking on 1 album that you have to flip over every 6 tracks. I certainly wot be buying a Walkman but it does, at least, give an excuse for those fanny's with man bags, to carry their albums around.

They'll be made out of recycled hemp sandals.

Cool kids are allowed to use plastic.......smart phones, iPads, computers, consoles, flat screen tv’s and everything else that leaves a huge carbon footprint to produce as they take to social media demanding the rest of us give it all up ;-)

Cool kids are allowed to use plastic.......smart phones, iPads, computers, consoles, flat screen tv’s and everything else that leaves a huge carbon footprint to produce as they take to social media demanding the rest of us give it all up ;-)
And they're all Emma Thompson fans now!

Im gutted I binned my 1988 £120 top of the range cassette player looking on ebay now they going for mega money;(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.