Stop sending the crap with the Season Tickets

Your post didn’t insinuate you had, you could have been making the point without receiving it.

If you did then you’ll realise how much little plastic was in there.

Do you go around supermarkets moaning to them as well?

Laptop cover - Synthetic, plastics based
Scarf - Acrylic - plastics based
Book - Paper (Wow)
Wrappings - plastics

It's not just the plastics, it's energy used in production and transportation for stuff which isn't wanted by many supporters. That's wasted energy.

Before recycling we should be reducing our consumption, reusing what we have and recycling as a final resort.

And yes, I have complained to shops and other companies about over packaging and crap that we don't need anymore, like the Yellow Pages before it finally bit the dust.

Book - Paper (Wow)
Wrappings - plastics

It's not just the plastics, it's energy used in production and transportation for stuff which isn't wanted by many supporters. That's wasted energy.

Before recycling we should be reducing our consumption, reusing what we have and recycling as a final resort.

And yes, I have complained to shops and other companies about over packaging and crap that we don't need anymore, like the Yellow Pages before it finally bit the dust.

If you’re going to those lengths practice what you preach and get off the Internet.

I’m passionate about climate change and the environment but having a pop at City for these small gifts is very OTT.

If you’re going to those lengths practice what you preach and get off the Internet.
Where have I preached about "getting off the internet". How would that help?

I’m passionate about climate change and the environment but having a pop at City for these small gifts is very OTT.

Small gifts that would easily fill a couple of shipping containers. And why not have a pop a City? We're City Fans, we're programmed to moan about City.

Small gifts that would easily fill a couple of shipping containers. And why not have a pop a City? We're City Fans, we're programmed to moan about City.

Take it you will be sending the plastic season card back as well :)

Book - Paper (Wow)
Wrappings - plastics

You sound a right jobsworth.

Being on the Internet is contributing to climate change and the environment.

It’s just moaning for moanings sake.

It's not "green" to send out all this plastic-covered sh!t to people that don't want or need it. I'm sure most of the stuff this year will end up in landfill, or even if it's sent for recycling it didn't need to be made in the first place.

We don't even need new cards if we've not moved! The "old" ones will still be read by the gates OK, the club chooses to replace them.

Cut the waste - it's an easy way to ramp up the club's green credentials.
Write to them all tell them you don't want YOURS, I tend to give mine away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.