Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

Who is Steve Dale? I'm assuming an outsider and fronting the deal for someone else.

I had ties with Hereford United and a succession of randoms took control of the club bought for £2.00 (a developer, a convicted thief, a serial bankrupt) before they were eventually wound up after being demoted. It's understood a businessman has designs on old football grounds and chances his arm with desperate situations. I'll refrain from naming him.
I really thought @worsleyweb was better than that!!

Who is Steve Dale? I'm assuming an outsider and fronting the deal for someone else.

I had ties with Hereford United and a succession of randoms took control of the club bought for £2.00 (a developer, a convicted thief, a serial bankrupt) before they were eventually wound up after being demoted. It's understood a businessman has designs on old football grounds and chances his arm with desperate situations. I'll refrain from naming him.

Steve Dale is an asset stripper currently living in a Prestbury house rented from Kieron Richardson. He and his family flog second hand cars off the drive.

its against the rules that no 2 clubs in the same country can have the same owners or input with investment

bury have many time crossed the line and fucked up only this time its game over
You can have the same sponsor. Mansion poker has sponsored Bournemouth and Crystal Palace at the same time before, and there are plenty others. Most often betting companies but don't have to be.

Not saying same owners, just a mutually beneficial linkup. Many clubs have done it over the years, think we even signed forms with a league one club under Thaksin…

Thing clubs like bury wouldnt want a premier club to use them like a b team they will lose there identity. Main thing is for them not to go out of existence even if its dropping down 2/3 leagues they can always build again with a well run club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.