Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Only another 4 full blocks left to open up then.

I think they may already be spoken for with the associations and charities that get the money from the game. If you look at the dippers seat plan they are not available on their side apart from the seats half way of the blocks and to the back on the adjacent side to us.

Decent effort, strangely though the allocation is just under 30000, yet we seem to end up with the same amount of blocks as when we get 34000 for semi finals

I'm just going off the sequence in which they are opening the blocks. If anybody is sitting in blocks 527-530 I stand corrected.
I'm referring to the blocks 448-551, directly opposite the currently unopened blocks. I'd have expected them to hold those bocks back as well as 527-530 which haven't been opened yet. Or were they sold first? If they are sold there are only about 3-4K left but if they aren't there's more like 6K left.

I'm referring to the blocks 448-551, directly opposite the currently unopened blocks. I'd have expected them to hold those bocks back as well as 527-530 which haven't been opened yet. Or were they sold first? If they are sold there are only about 3-4K left but if they aren't there's more like 6K left.
Not sure to be honest, anyway its out of our control so lets start looking forward to a good day and winning the thing.

Those blocks were on sale from the start and sold out. Expect empties though as that is where the "football family" get their fair share of seats for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.