Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you’re not employed to negotiate for City I will respect your view, even though I think it’s nonsense.

So you think it's a well run club, who would allow a hated shit stirring rival, to cause trouble all summer then step in & take a player half way through his City contract, a player who was key to them winning the treble, at the end of the transfer window, so they could 'keep the money in the bank' ?

That's how to do transfer windows ?

Would Bayern do us the same favour you think ?

If we were to sell to Bayern now, the whole status of the club re negotiating goes down the toilet imo.

Even Ed Woodward is unlikely to sanction Pogba going if a bid comes in now.

I agree except that I don’t think we should ever sell to them. I think they’ve created a situation where they are the only bidder. Everyone would want Sane it should be a huge auction.

Mate, I agree With your sentiments about Bayern, but if he wants them and they want him it’s happening. No way we have an unhappy depreciating asset in the stands, and let’s face it, if his desire and work rate was questioned when he wanted to be with us,?how good do you feel it will be now he wants away.
If he tells club he wants out then he’s gone, even if last day of window, sadly

See my post above.

You seriously can’t see the similarities? Liverpool perused VVD for months in the public eye so much that they had to issue an apology and then signed him.

Ring any bells yet?
Fair enough, was thinking of Liverpool stripping the team of players.
Yes Munich are c..ts, but last thing we want is Sane going on strike. Media wankfest would be unbearable

You do wonder how an Italian journalist knows exactly what stage a transfer between and English and German team is at

City will have to make a pragmatic business decison no matter how much we despise Bayern. If Leroy is unsettled and doesn't want to play for us (and he has done nothing to dispel the public utterances from Bayern) then we simply have to sell him for the best price we can get. It's a no-brainer really. The key is how we manage the situation moving forward and who we get in.

Mate, I agree With your sentiments about Bayern, but if he wants them and they want him it’s happening. No way we have an unhappy depreciating asset in the stands, and let’s face it, if his desire and work rate was questioned when he wanted to be with us,?how good do you feel it will be now he wants away.
If he tells club he wants out then he’s gone, even if last day of window, sadly
I agree with you. If Bayern have bid, and he says he wants to go, I would sell him. It would then be in our interests to sell him. He's not at STerling, or Bernardo's level yet, but potetially he could be. If he is unhappy, then there's no point holding on to a player who is not going toimprove to the level required and who will leave for next to nothing soon enough. But I don't think it will happen. I think he will stay. If he wanted to go to Bayern, I think it would have all come out a month ago.

Always a problem when our transfer window shuts nearly 3 weeks before the rest of Europe (except Italy). Will be difficult in such a short time to get a replacement for a player in the same calibre as Sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.