Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Keep Sané play Foden, if Sané causes trouble (which he won't).

Prove that nobody can fuck with City, ever.
You mean like PSG and Neymar. The player is down to his last 2 years of his contract. He holds the cards. A good poker player knows when not to over play his hand. You're bluffing.

I agree except that I don’t think we should ever sell to them. I think they’ve created a situation where they are the only bidder. Everyone would want Sane it should be a huge auction.

Leroy Sané is so good, that even with a year to run on his contract, he will be worth plenty of money, because by winning the bidding, a club guarantees getting the player.

Why is it only Bayern in for him
Because he's more valuable to Bayern than he would be to a Barcelona or a PSG etc. There's only a few clubs on City's level, therefore only a few clubs would have any chance of signing him. Barca and RM, PSG would not bother as he is not good enough yet for them, but for Bayern there's the poster boy image, and anyone half decent cn star in the Bundeliga

So you think it's a well run club, who would allow a hated shit stirring rival, to cause trouble all summer then step in & take a player half way through his City contract, a player who was key to them winning the treble, at the end of the transfer window, so they could 'keep the money in the bank' ?

That's how to do transfer windows ?

Would Bayern do us the same favour you think ?
I’m not defending Munich, far from it, but simple fact is keeping a player who wants to go will adversely affect the team. Pep even said as much so if City let him go and don’t feel they need a replacement, then I’m fine with that.

This does remind me of our interest and eventual signing of Kevin, or am I wrong.

Leroy Sané is so good, that even with a year to run on his contract, he will be worth plenty of money, because by winning the bidding, a club guarantees getting the player.
What do you think Bayern have bid for Sane now? I reckon Duncan Castles wont be too far off. City would get a fee, but it wouldn't be anywhere near what we would get if he was under long term contract, indeed no one would even try.

Because he's more valuable to Bayern than he would be to a Barcelona or a PSG etc. There's only a few clubs on City's level, therefore only a few clubs would have any chance of signing him. Barca and RM, PSG would not bother as he is not good enough yet for them, but for Bayern there's the poster boy image, and anyone half decent cn star in the Bundeliga

The other clubs have tried to take players from City & got nowhere.

We don't sell on other clubs' terms.

What do you think Bayern have bid for Sane now? I reckon Duncan Castles wont be too far off. City would get a fee, but it wouldn't be anywhere near what we would get if he was under long term contract, indeed no one would even try.

He is under long term contract.

I doubt they have bid at all.

Really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.