Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see this as pivotal in the Sane solution. Play Cancelo and Sane on Right and Sterling and Mendy on Left and the prospects are scary.....

Still featuring in all the City training videos on Youtube. Doesn't look like a bloke that's leaving in the next week, but you never know - transfers can move quickly.

Has always seemed a happy person in his time here, but after the Brighton game I expected both he and Otamendi to leave. Kompany’s departure has probably stopped the latter leaving but Danilo’s situation remains ‘fluid’, I suspect.

Tuttosport (I know) reporting that we have again offered part/ex with Danilo and Juve are willing to consider it now. They value Danilo at €18m, we value him at €30m. They value Cancelo at €55m.

If, and its a big if, this is true, we should offer them €30m plus Danilo IMO. If we consider that to be equivalent to €60m, and Juve think it's €48m, then it's a reasonable compromise.

Have to assume that Danilo would want the move.

Its Danilo who goes obviously if Cancelo comes in.

Tuttosport is Juve mouthpiece so its good if they are considering Danilo now.

Top class signing if happens

Last edited:
Lovely player and so versatile. Make it happen, but only if it is not tied to Leroy. Leroy and Cancelo together is a very exciting prospect.

Would love him with us - won't be easy for the fullbacks if Cancelo/Sterling or Cancelo/Bernardo come attacking on the flank :)

Why do Juve want him gone if he's such a good player

Could say the same about Dybala.

Lukaku and Danilo for Dybala and Cancelo looks a downgrade, but if they feel they will suit their team better then that is all that matters.

Certain players just look good under certain managers and systems.

I don't think Zinchenko would look anywhere near as competent as a ball playing left back under any other manager other than Pep.

For us he looks a £40m-50m player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.