Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only players who could realistically replace his ability at his age are Mbappe and Sancho, end of. Other players who are around 27/28 - Neymar, Salah, Mane, Hazard, at an absolute push Son and Insigne. We would not sign any of these players for less than £150- £200 million.

Who sells a 22 year old world superstar winger for £90 million in this market??? Sane should cost around £150-£175 million and we should not accept under market value for any reason what so ever, especially from this self righteous arrogant club. Why give them bargain of the century because they are Bayern Munich, a club that doesn't nothing but moan and slag us off. If it were me I'd tell them you can pay £225 million or get to fuck.
Sterling would be £160-£180 mill, Sane is a good £30mill below Sterlings level at the moment.

No they don't

Just one.

No newspapers here reporting anything other than that there are no bids.

Bild and Kicker, both reliable German sources are stating the contrary. As is Romano.

Just because the English media hasn't picked anything up yet doesn't mean talks aren't happening.

We're not talking about bids, we're talking about negotiations. The bid comes after this.

Bild and Kicker, both reliable German sources are stating the contrary. As is Romano.

Just because the English media hasn't picked anything up yet doesn't mean talks aren't happening.

We're not talking about bids, we're talking about negotiations. The bid comes after this.

Ah right.

Just 'putting a bid together' then.

The only players who could realistically replace his ability at his age are Mbappe and Sancho, end of. Other players who are around 27/28 - Neymar, Salah, Mane, Hazard, at an absolute push Son and Insigne. We would not sign any of these players for less than £150- £200 million.

Who sells a 22 year old world superstar winger for £90 million in this market??? Sane should cost around £150-£175 million and we should not accept under market value for any reason what so ever, especially from this self righteous arrogant club. Why give them bargain of the century because they are Bayern Munich, a club that doesn't nothing but moan and slag us off. If it were me I'd tell them you can pay £225 million or get to fuck.
Where did sancho get this rating from, Sane is on about 3 higher levels and potentially one of the best in the world. Sancho is nowhere near that.

I'm Sane fan and have (or had) high hopes for him. But if Pep decides to sell him, I'd be ok with it. Pep is more importnat than any player and he knows what it takes to build a truly great team. If Sane wants out, sell and move on. City have a marvellous team with legendary achievements already and people like Pep, Txiki, Soriano are the reason why. They know well what is good for the team/club, trust them. Even if they make a mistake with Sane, so what? They are only human. The important thing is they are taking the right decisions most of the time and are building something really spectacular here.

Pep has given enough hints about his perception of the situation, the biggest of them being the comparison with Sancho. Obviously, he reckons that if Sane prefers to go to Bayern, then he should be sold, provided the offer is right. Pep has said numerous times in many presses that he wants happy faces in training. He doesn't want to work with an unhappy player. No one wants to win as much as Pep, if he prefers to sell Sane, trust him, Txiki and the other bosses, they know what they are doing.

Sane might be a great talent but his potential is a bit overstated. He is nowhere near Mbappe's level and the latter is 3 years younger. Sterling and Bernardo are better and have the right attitude. I'm sure Pep rates Foden's talent higher than Sane's. And Foden's work ethic and love for the club is on another level. Foden can become a regular starter soon if and only if Bernardo plays on the right wing. Otherwise, Foden will be no more than a cover for Bernardo and KDB.

Unless Bayern are ****s of course & are going to do this over & over until Leroy signs & new deal or City sell him.

You think this ends when the window shuts then ?

Bayern need another winger. If they don't get Sané, then either their season is fucked, or they get a 2nd choice and he's no longer a big priority.

And on top of their season relying on not getting any injuries, then 9 months is a long time for Leroy to decide to stay or other clubs to decide they're interested.

Media is media, if it was real news it would be all over our papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.