“City Matters” fan committee

It sounded great in your Supporters Club mate. I’m glad Weaver sobered up before the game. Was it a case of, “down to his left..”

There would have been about 65 tickets that went to the 18-25 year olds through the CM “agreement”. I know that means a lot of die hard s miss out with Bournemouth having such a small capacity. It was the case a couple of years ago when players and sponsors returned tickets too late for them to be resold.

I can only speak for the tickets for West Ham in my Branch. People won’t need the points every game because the Club recognised the work SC members do to increase our fanbase, promote the Club and generate funding for City in the Community etc. I know this is a contentious issue that divides opinion.

Many fans voted the City Matters Reps on to CM and they have made suggestions to the Club. The reps haven’t decided the policies otherwise we would have at least had a season ticked price freeze and the end of platinum.
Re the returning of tickets by players and sponsors don't you think that they should also be given a deadline of when to return the tickets so that they can be sold to all supporters rather than just via an email from Kevin Parker to a selected few. I think this causes issues with many people who perceive the branches being held in some higher esteem and treated differently.

Fk me , I have my grudge as he gets to speak for me and seemingly speakers for his m8s in the SC instead but as a Representative ov The club he should be more professional when speaking to fans about club issues .. being put in that position he needs to be impartial and put his personal views and opinions away when it comes to club matters and communication with fans be it on here fb twitter or in public (obviously block ignore anyone giving abuse) Or step down if he hasn’t got what it takes ..
The cm needs scrapping or putting on the back burner until appropriate training can be given to them that want to do it and start off with small issues.
I have no sympathy for him.

It sounded great in your Supporters Club mate. I’m glad Weaver sobered up before the game. Was it a case of, “down to his left..”

There would have been about 65 tickets that went to the 18-25 year olds through the CM “agreement”. I know that means a lot of die hard s miss out with Bournemouth having such a small capacity. It was the case a couple of years ago when players and sponsors returned tickets too late for them to be resold.

I can only speak for the tickets for West Ham in my Branch. People won’t need the points every game because the Club recognised the work SC members do to increase our fanbase, promote the Club and generate funding for City in the Community etc. I know this is a contentious issue that divides opinion.

Many fans voted the City Matters Reps on to CM and they have made suggestions to the Club. The reps haven’t decided the policies otherwise we would have at least had a season ticked price freeze and the end of platinum.
For Pete’s sake when are you going to cut out this fucking blatant tub thumping bullshit about SC growing the fan base. Branches were closing left, right and centre in the 90s and are now growing, I wonder why?

I’m personally responsible for growing our fan base by 500% and counting, worked with City in the Community and set up ties with them in my work place, maybe I should get a protected allocation too?
Its a city matters thread not another thread for pushing the wonders of the Supporters Club.

SC’s growing the brand? Growing the fan base? Horse shit, winning on telly does that.

Anyone who joins a supporters club is already interested in the club, I would have thought

For Pete’s sake when are you going to cut out this fucking blatant tub thumping bullshit about SC growing the fan base. Branches were closing left, right and centre in the 90s and are now growing, I wonder why?

I’m personally responsible for growing our fan base by 500% and counting, worked with City in the Community and set up ties with them in my work place, maybe I should get a protected allocation too?
Its a city matters thread not another thread for pushing the wonders of the Supporters Club.

Quality. You must have a few million on mate!

Joking aside, well done on your work in the Community.

The last couple of days here is a hell of a good reason to make no-one ever want to represent fans to the club.

No one is representing the fans - just self interests as the club take more and more away tickets from the fans. People on 23,495 points missing out on away games show how the independent away fans have been shafted with no representation.

No one is representing the fans - just self interests as the club take more and more away tickets from the fans. People on 23,495 points missing out on away games show how the independent away fans have been shafted with no representation.

The effort expense and time spent to accumulate nearly 24000 loyalty points cannot be underestimated, people with that commitment to be shafted by their representative defies belief and logic, you really couldn't make it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.