Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep always holds the same stance - if a player doesn't buy into what we do or want to be here he goes, simple. If it's true that he will not sign to stay on then so be it. 100m euros is about right with him having 2 years left - For us that money will be reinvested into the squad, maybe not immediately, but the reality is we need to be thinking about replacing Sergio within 2 years and that will cost a hell of a lot more. We have cover for Sane already and I'm sure we may sign one more this window anyhow. It could all change if a ban occurs but I trust the club who seem to have a long term view of succession planning. Finally I've really enjoyed watching Leroy over the past 3 years and I wish him well back in Germany unlike some on here.

I mean that he was not really instrumental in the way we play. He is an option for us to utilize when we need the final ball. His numbers are inflated because of silva and kevin, without them he will not be getting those numbers. he has failed to improve because of his attitude and by no means instrumental to us. we are just loosing a option we might need sometimes and hence we need to replace him instead of making us weaker.
Haha on that rational every one who scores and assists only do it because of the others,centurians season it was sane and raz,devastating down both sides,he was very much instumental,no need to rewrite history

I mean that he was not really instrumental in the way we play. He is an option for us to utilize when we need the final ball. His numbers are inflated because of silva and kevin, without them he will not be getting those numbers. he has failed to improve because of his attitude and by no means instrumental to us. we are just loosing a option we might need sometimes and hence we need to replace him instead of making us weaker.

He's become an option now but he was vital for us for 18 months until things soured. His numbers are unbelievable.

Pep always holds the same stance - if a player doesn't buy into what we do or want to be here he goes, simple. If it's true that he will not sign to stay on then so be it. 100m euros is about right with him having 2 years left - For us that money will be reinvested into the squad, maybe not immediately, but the reality is we need to be thinking about replacing Sergio within 2 years and that will cost a hell of a lot more. We have cover for Sane already and I'm sure we may sign one more this window anyhow. It could all change if a ban occurs but I trust the club who seem to have a long term view of succession planning. Finally I've really enjoyed watching Leroy over the past 3 years and I wish him well back in Germany unlike some on here.

Can you tell me who that is? left footed player with pace that can play on the left side?

well we wont be winning the CL if we keep reducing our options and not replacing them.
Why ? have we got less options than last years finalists ? When you say keep reducing, you have no idea whether he’ll be replaced and if he isn’t it’ll be the only time so we don’t keep reducing options.
Maybe with Cancelo rumoured and Angelino in as Mendy back up we will play a different way and want our wide players to play inside like Bernardo , Sterling and Mahrez are capable of more than Sane.Or do you think Pep and the club are just winging it, and haven’t given it much thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.