Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it two boxes, with one of them being cheese & onion, and we may have the basis for further negotiation.

Get out - Ole has already said we can have Phil Jones for one box of Salt and Lineker...

If Laporte got a long term injury we would be in serious trouble. Stones and Ota would be scary against the top teams...both lacking real speed and prone to errors. We definitely need a top CB replacement and, if we get someone, I think the league is ours yet again.

Just fucking sign him City, it's not like we're short of money. We need another top centre back and he's ready made to slot into the squad. No pissing about for the sake of 10 or 20 million, we get more than that just from Sky. Would make it back and more with another title too, shouldn't be resting on our laurels letting shit like utd improve.

He's worth what Leicester paid for him which I think was 20-30 million? Obviously the market has gone stupid since then but 80+ million for him is just to insane. The rags are now desperate after the injury to Bailly so they will probably pay it. You have to say although VVD was overpriced he has improved the dippers massively. Whether Maguire can do the same for the rags remains to be seen.
I bloody pray not!

Just fucking sign him City, it's not like we're short of money. We need another top centre back and he's ready made to slot into the squad. No pissing about for the sake of 10 or 20 million, we get more than that just from Sky. Would make it back and more with another title too, shouldn't be resting on our laurels letting shit like utd improve.

Which is precisely why we should stay clear of Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.