Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Sane wants his son growing up in Germany and to be close to his family. I can't begrudge that. I just hope he doesn't get too big headed and slag Pep off once he's gone.

I'd be hugely surprised if we paid 80m for Maguire.

In terms of club transfer records, City are 5th in England (behind Arsenal!) and 11th in Europe. Which is great and incredible.

We can make a huge transfer but for someone like Mbappe.

Oh well. Shame.

I would pose the question why Maguire has yet to sign for United?

He's been hanging on and I suspect this has had something to do with Sane.

City have been clear all summer on this, they have not wanted Leroy to leave but would not stand in his way, either.

Brokering between the two clubs have been going on for weeks. Leroy has been sitting tight and just hoping an agreement would be reached.

There will be no direct winger replacement, as Pep feels we are adequately covered out wide.

It is entirely different to Gundogan, as he is out of contract next year and, because of the relatively small fee we paid, City feel they have had decent value from him.

Would love Leroy to have a late change of heart but doesn't sound positive.

Maguire and Cancelo might yet be the trade off City are prepared to reconcile.

Can you tell me how we are adequately covered when we are actually loosing one of our options. Are we having some new academy play on the left side if Raz is injured. Its not like sane was a excess last year he played a substantial amount who is going to take those minutes?

Oh well. Shame.

I would pose the question why Maguire has yet to sign for United?

He's been hanging on and I suspect this has had something to do with Sane.

City have been clear all summer on this, they have not wanted Leroy to leave but would not stand in his way, either.

Brokering between the two clubs have been going on for weeks. Leroy has been sitting tight and just hoping an agreement would be reached.

There will be no direct winger replacement, as Pep feels we are adequately covered out wide.

It is entirely different to Gundogan, as he is out of contract next year and, because of the relatively small fee we paid, City feel they have had decent value from him.

Would love Leroy to have a late change of heart but doesn't sound positive.

Maguire and Cancelo might yet be the trade off City are prepared to reconcile.

Doesn’t sound like a great trade and it’s come way to late if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.