When was the last time you had a bath?

If I lived in Whaley Bridge it wouldn't be too long a wait.

But I hope they can drain that fucker before she blows, can't believe there's houses right at the bottom of the reservoir.

I don’t fit in the bath but had a bit of sunburn last week after the red hot day and I ran a cold bath and put some tea tree oil in it and got in.

Legs in the air when the top half was under water, sat upright when my legs were under the water.

Before that I’ve had about five baths in the last decade.

This is a truly underrated and undervalued post.

I don’t fit in the bath but had a bit of sunburn last week after the red hot day and I ran a cold bath and put some tea tree oil in it and got in.

Legs in the air when the top half was under water, sat upright when my legs were under the water.

Before that I’ve had about five baths in the last decade.
Fat ****

If I lived in Whaley Bridge it wouldn't be too long a wait.

But I hope they can drain that fucker before she blows, can't believe there's houses right at the bottom of the reservoir.

I read that there were 17 fire engines pumping water out but it is an almost impossible task, especially as it keeps raining. I can't remember the figures but there are millions of gallons in the dam and they are pumping out pints.

I read that there were 17 fire engines pumping water out but it is an almost impossible task, especially as it keeps raining. I can't remember the figures but there are millions of gallons in the dam and they are pumping out pints.
300 million gallons. And somewhere towards the bottom of the dam is a plug. If they can get to that then the plan probably is to have a controlled flood, lower the reservoir levels and make a start on shoring it up. Anything is only as strong as its weakest link, so maybe it isn't too much of an engineering ballache. Scary though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.