Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be just great if City keep these ****s hanging on until the last day of their window and then tell them to fuck off as revenge for their part in the leaks to the German rag

I said on here last season he'd be the first to leave us,was laughed at and told not a chance,I was and still am hoping I was wrong,but fear I'm not now,so if he does go I am to be known as an ITK,or to be more precise I'd prefer to be a SWMOE....(seen with my own eyes) kinda guy.
You realise the Bluemoon jury will have your head off for this.

Don't even other putting your tin hat on mate; )

I said on here last season he'd be the first to leave us,was laughed at and told not a chance,I was and still am hoping I was wrong,but fear I'm not now,so if he does go I am to be known as an ITK,or to be more precise I'd prefer to be a SWMOE....(seen with my own eyes) kinda guy.

I have said similar, if there was one player who would jump ship for Bayern,Barca or Madrid it would be Sane, be interesting to see if he does leave. Be nice for us to profit on a player for once!

Someone said he will be first choice,he will take time to setle,juve play differently to us,ky has the shirt

Walker is our weak link in possession- all our opponents know it and Pep certainly does. He's also prone to some horrendous mistakes. Cancelo has just had a wonderful season at one of the biggest clubs in the world. He's not joining us to be a backup.

Walker is our weak link in possession- all our opponents know it and Pep certainly does. He's also prone to some horrendous mistakes. Cancelo has just had a wonderful season at one of the biggest clubs in the world. He's not joining us to be a backup.

Walker is better going forward than defending. He’ll probably play more against the fodder that aren’t remotely interested in attacking us

Pep perhaps would agree with you , especially because Leroy doesn't appear to listen to what he is being told , resulting in Pep's clear frustration .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.