Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City played this like a fucking boss. We let Bayern whole summer to sound like desperate teenage girl who fell in love with global rock star, then 10 days before window's closing, made them to apologize from fear their lovesickness might jeopardize the deal, just to put the price tag they won't met or if they do, they pay what they didn't even dream to have to pay.

We humiliated them without saying a word in public. It's new game rules, you fucking german rags.
Couldn’t have written it better myself, it’s exactly what I said to my son earlier - we’ve waited until they’ve got giddy before finally leaking our price tag, now let’s see how this plays out.

The thing is, no one knows the mindset of any of these football players earning a million a month, it's beyond what normal people can comprehend. Get rid for the best price we can, there's a queue a mile long who want to join us.

How is he "taking the piss" ?
By not giving an indication to the club or the fans if he wants to stay or not. They're all on social media all the time and he quite easily could have said how he feels, he's playing us and the club for fools.
I'd love him to stay because I think he's going to be one of the best footballers in the next ten years but he has never knocked back any of the overtures from Munich

I'd love him to stay, but there are far more important players than him at the club who will continue our success.

Why would he be a snake for going to Bayern? I genuinely hope our fanbase is above booing a player that has helped us achieve unprecedented heights and has decided to go home at be the star player in his country's biggest club. The whole saga has been a bit of a drag but I'd wish Sane nothing but the best for his future.
Totally agree, want Leroy to stay but if he doesn't, like Sancho and Diaz before him, I wish him all the best. Hes not a City fan and like the majority making a handsome living out of football and will applaud him if he plays in the away team at the Etihad.

Jack the price up by nearly 50 million right near the end to punish them. Love it. Go shove that up your arse you self-righteous German rag c****. Think you can bully us?. Think again.

By not giving an indication to the club or the fans if he wants to stay or not. They're all on social media all the time and he quite easily could have said how he feels, he's playing us and the club for fools.
I'd love him to stay because I think he's going to be one of the best footballers in the next ten years but he has never knocked back any of the overtures from Munich
If he had come out and said he wants to stay but only if hes guaranteed more game time he would be accused of doing a Milner by the fans and all though its infuriating the silence from Sane as we want him to stay, by making any kind of statement cuts down his options.

Let's see how this plays out before we judge him.

If he wants to go back to his homeland and we get proper money in for him i.e. plus 120 mil, fair play. Don't like losing him but you can live with that.

If he runs his contract down and fucks us over re transfer fees then he can go fuck himself.

He needs to be transparent with the club's decision makers ( not the media or the fans just at the moment) so the club knows where it stands and do business accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.