City's New Kits - 2019/20

The commemorative shirt is a thing of true beauty. A message to anyone reading from the club/puma-this is the home shirt that the fans want. Be different, than the rest of the generic crap, re-hashed each year. This would put Puma ahead of the field and bring a big smile to all the mid plus age grizzlers. Plus my 18 year old fashion design student daughter approves....

Anyone seen the 125 year kit in person?

What shade of blue is it? It looks different in different pictures I've seen

Anniversary kit is a thing of beauty. So is the main home kit. Honestly, compare it with the stuff Nike gave us most years and it's gone in the right direction. The only way I'd want a different kit deal personally is if Umbro was still on the table. But they simply can't afford top 10 teams right now.

We always forget our grumbles as soon as we see the lads and the lasses run around in them. If, no when, we win the Champions League in our purple trim it will forever become a cult classic. Think of the greeny yellow stripes for playoffs or Milan stripes for the cups, the derby, big Mal. Once you right some memories everyone changes their opinion.

We have had purple before in our kits anyway. One that comes to mind is about 06 ish. White pinstripes.

Anniversary kit is a thing of beauty. So is the main home kit. Honestly, compare it with the stuff Nike gave us most years and it's gone in the right direction. The only way I'd want a different kit deal personally is if Umbro was still on the table. But they simply can't afford top 10 teams right now.

We always forget our grumbles as soon as we see the lads and the lasses run around in them. If, no when, we win the Champions League in our purple trim it will forever become a cult classic. Think of the greeny yellow stripes for playoffs or Milan stripes for the cups, the derby, big Mal. Once you right some memories everyone changes their opinion.

We have had purple before in our kits anyway. One that comes to mind is about 06 ish. White pinstripes.
I remember buying purple away strip with yellow pin stripe 92/93.

I don't ever remember purple on a home kit.

I remember buying purple away strip with yellow pin stripe 92/93.
d419a4bb6194addffc644e06f1dd155e.jpg

You don't remember it that well then!!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.