Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can win the Net Spend Trophy and have money for 10 years of transfers, similar to Dippers with the Coutinho money

No we don't & it's fully understandable that some people argue whether he should be in the team or not.

What is utter bollocks, is when people pretend he has been somehow an irrelevance.

Anyone in doubt of this, ask a neutral fan, who doesn't have a bizarre axe to grind, what they recon.

Ask a Liverpool or Utd fan, if they would prefer Sane to stay at City, or leave.
Totally agree. Maybe his choice of words could have been better

As JRB said this morning, if Sane features against Liverpool, transfer discussion ends.

I guess City have let their stance be known in an effort to draw a line under this circus. Will we succeed? I think so if Sane features against Liverpool. If he doesn't then the saga will drag on.
Not necessarily and he will play against Liverpool

So the club have, through their friendly local journalist, told us that;
A) Leroy is not for sale as far as club are concerned
B) If Leroy told the club he wanted to leave he would ultimately be allowed to do so
C) If B happened then the fee would be in the region of £135M and it would be on the club’s terms
D) No bids or negotiations have been made or started
E) BM have been warned off

The German media;
a) Well they think otherwise

Some City Fans
i) Prefer to believe the “reliable” sources written in a language they don’t understand
ii) Dont believe friendly local media, who have clearly been brief by the club, in their native language
At last some common sense...

Let's see how this plays out before we judge him.

If he wants to go back to his homeland and we get proper money in for him i.e. plus 120 mil, fair play. Don't like losing him but you can live with that.

If he runs his contract down and fucks us over re transfer fees then he can go fuck himself.

He needs to be transparent with the club's decision makers ( not the media or the fans just at the moment) so the club knows where it stands and do business accordingly.

Agree. but really can't see him running down his contract, absolutely nothing to gain by that, nor is it in bayern's interest. he'd be on low wages for two years, at a time he needs to play, wouldnt risk his career at either club or national level.

In respect of a transfer however, if he was really trying to force this move like apparently is being reported then I don't think Pep would have him anywhere near the team. Pep doesn't care about his transfer fee, thats not his job and I don't think Txiki would be telling him to keep him around so it looks like its happy families.

His mentality 'issue' is neither here or there for me.
However, his mentality issue led to him being omitted from Germany's WC squad, & his reduced domestic playing time with City.

Both these situations have led to the uncertainty over his future, so I respectfully disagree that Sane's mentality 'issue' is neither here nor there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.