Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, his mentality issue led to him being omitted from Germany's WC squad, & reduced domestic playing time.

Both these situations have led to the uncertainty about his future, so I respectfully disagree that is mentality 'issue' is neither here nor there.

What mentality issues has he got and what expertise have you got on the subject

Seems we might have privately encouraged BM to put an offer and they foolishly jumped to the conclusion that we'd cash in for a sum that is reasonable (for them), hence Kovac's confidence and the "news" in Kicker and Bild. Brilliantly played. Think they are quite surprised to learn that we'd sell for £140m. They aren't paying that.

I feel like the Oyarzabal links were engineered by City to try to make Bayern think we want to replace Leroy. But in reality we don’t intend on doing that. So then when our window slams shut and Bayern’s is still open we will say we can’t sign Oyarzabal any more and will demand a higher fee to compensate for that. It’s believable because he is Spanish and has a release clause and we like Spanish release clauses. People are saying our window shutting will end it, but I actually think we WANT it to go past our window. Better negotiating position for more money.

I'm hoping if he does (or does not) kick up a fuss,that will also be within the next 6 days then !

I think City should stand even firmer on this,irrelevant that the German window will still be open.

Hopefully mate I want our squad complete in 6 days. Mahrez & Foden more game time, Sterling on the left I think we're equipped to let him leave although I'll be gutted. Would be absolutely funny as @@@@ if we signed Maguire tho lol

No we don't & it's fully understandable that some people argue whether he should be in the team or not.

What is utter bollocks, is when people pretend he has been somehow an irrelevance.

Anyone in doubt of this, ask a neutral fan, who doesn't have a bizarre axe to grind, what they recon.

Ask a Liverpool or Utd fan, if they would prefer Sane to stay at City, or leave.

Leroy can be frustratingly inconsistent but his goals and assists stats remain impressive and some of those contributions were in key games.

I assume schalke don't have a sell-on clause, anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.