Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 4.

4. Confirm that you want to leave and be told "Sorry lad, no-one's offered us £100m and we're not flogging you on the cheap. Get back to training.".
I agree, which is why I included 'over the set price' in 3. I actually think that is likely to happen. Munich will not go that high.

Tbh, I think he'll sign a contract, possibly waiting 'til the autumn to see if he plays enough games/is worth a bit more wages, before doing so, but he might even sign next week if Pep persuades him.

But if it becomes apparent that he still isn't able to do what Pep wants, or his mother talks him out of staying, then a few months down the line should be enough time for he & Pep to agree it isn't working & start on an exit plan which works for both sides & we can work on replacing him.

All the top clubs will be trying to raise money, if they know he is available.
You continue to make this assertion that if he goes, he will go anywhere. Surely, there has been enough posted on here and elsewhere to suggest he would only leave us for BM, so what are you basing your assumption on?

Yea,but probably 35-40m less than what's being banded about now I guess

Not necessarily imo.

Although he would be heading toward his last year of the contract, if say, Barca, Real, PSG, Bayern all wanted him, they could all wait it out for a year & hope he chose them at the last minute, or they could actually bid, to make sure they got him, there & then.

Depends how they rate him. I rate him higher than I rate most of their players personally.

Plus, some goons like Utd are likely to fuck the market up even further & make 80 mil become 120 anyhow.

You continue to make this assertion that if he goes, he will go anywhere. Surely, there has been enough posted on here and elsewhere to suggest he would only leave us for BM, so what are you basing your assumption on?

I have seen no evidence whatsoever to suggest he would 'only' go to BM.

I think it's utter nonsense. They are shit.

I still don't think he's going.

German media seems adamant it's happening, English media is convinced that there's nowhere near an agreement yet. Sorry but I personally trust the English media more in this case.

Certainly too early to start slagging him off and saying you're glad he's gone.

Short memories on here.

When the rags were in our place, big clubs in Europe came in for their players.

Sane isn't even part of our starting eleven and has a job on his hands at the moment.

Maybe he just doesn't have the fight in him right now and believes a move to Bayern will boost his international career.

And look at them.

There's a club to admire in the transfer market.

I still don't think he's going.

German media seems adamant it's happening, English media is convinced that there's nowhere near an agreement yet. Sorry but I personally trust the English media more in this case.

Certainly too early to start slagging him off and saying you're glad he's gone.

"Trust" and "English media" ....... does not compute. Jeez, the German media must really be the lowest of the low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.