Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Anyone know which Pubs in London City fans will be watching the game in? In London for four days but can't get tickets. Not sure if Box Park is allocated to City this year

Anyone know which Pubs in London City fans will be watching the game in? In London for four days but can't get tickets. Not sure if Box Park is allocated to City this year
All the pubs near the ground shut during the game bud.

Tickets still on sale on the OS.

Tickets still on sale at the club and on ticket facebook sites plus will be plenty of spares on the day

There'll be four of us going................ 3 have not attended a match for 3 years.......... because they were in Canada getting up at daft o'clock to watch us or trying to watch on their iPhones and computers in school or work............... is that ok? :-)

The second thing one of my granddaughters said to me when she saw me again was; will we be able to do a stadium tour again? They won't be here for the first home match unfortunately so she wants to soak up the atmosphere and also see where the women's team play. They are both great footballers and played for different teams in Vancouver but, luckily for their parents who ferry them around, are now playing for the same team. They've played all over BC and also in the US as well.

Sorry that's a bit boasty isn't it but I'm just so glad that they will get to see at least one match with their beloved City and also I am really proud of them!! (So sue me!!!!!!) :-) :-) :-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.