Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What that tells me, if i was to read into it, is whst i already believe and have done a while.

Which is, it is about playing time for sane, and not anything else.

If he was close a few months ago, the only thing that has changed is, he has featured less.
Only because the quote is not full. This is in the MEN:

“"What Txiki sent me two or three weeks ago, it was quite close. Now it's not. Now it's a bit different. That's where it is," Guardiola said about Sane signing a new deal in his pre-match press conference ahead of Liverpool in the Community Shield. "I'm not aware of the rumours. I want players who want to stay. The player didn't tell me anything, that's the reality.”

Which would also fit with him saying nothing.

If he says he fancies playing for Bayern (or even hinted at it) then it could backfire and he ends up being sold. And if he says he's no interest in Bayern and is happy at City, he buggers up his contract re-negotiations. So say nowt, keep your head down and let Bayern's "noise" do the negotiating for you.

He might also ruin any chances of signing for Bayern in the future, if Pep makes him 5th choice attacker once the season starts & he decides he's wasting his time being here.

I'm still puzzled at why people are adamant that the aim of last night's brief was to shut Bayern down?

If so, why not just brief that he isn't for sale at any price, or even quote a stupid price, rather than one that matches his value and is quite understandable in this market?

I think this is negotiating. Wouldn't be surprised to see us accept a deal below our valuation that makes it up with add ons.

I assume you have mentality issues expertise, to surmise I don't? Feel free to furnish us with your musings....

Here's simple one for you... Why does he have a slow start at the beginning of every season?[/QUOTE

I do apologise I didn’t realise you were in contact with Leroy on a personal level with your mentality issues expertise

I'm still puzzled at why people are adamant that the aim of last night's brief was to shut Bayern down?

If so, why not just brief that he isn't for sale at any price, or even quote a stupid price, rather than one that matches his value and is quite understandable in this market?

I think this is negotiating. Wouldn't be surprised to see us accept a deal below our valuation that makes it up with add ons.
Er, because he is for sale at the right price, perhaps? All of our players are for sale at the right price.

I think we just fired a shot across Bayern's bows, saying "put up or shut up".

K

I think sane and his agent are playing this but city having none of it . He just wants similar deal like Raza.

To show Leroy that Bayern are full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.