Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the Utd Bingo game will start soon:
Boyhood Utd fan
Beat City to his signature
Cost next to nothing
Best player in the world
Product of Utd's Youth academy

So thats about 150-160 million spent by them so far, good job the FA removed the wage increase cap at this time, remarkable fortune for Utd it was removed for no reason and with no explanation why, at a time Utd had to redo contracts and spend this sort of money. Stinks of corruption and Gill all over this

To be honest, United has a "good" summer window.
The way it started and the way they emphasized on the hungry and young british talents, it seemed to me a great recipe for disaster. Or a PR move to hide their loss of attractiveness on the market. The James, Wan-Bissaka (completed), Longstaff (not completed) didn't seem enough for a team who didn't get top 4 last year.
Now, with the Dybala, Maguire, Bruno Fernandes (?), etc. they are picking up more experienced and "serious" players to get into the top 4 immediately.
I don't think they have signed the best players available at their respective position but they got the second grade. They had to pay premium price though.

More records being broke at utd! Lol

They say we are ruining football & buying success. Look at their recent signings. Very clear who is screwing the transfer market.

The next half decent English cb will be £100m. Well done utd

Good signing for them but not for £80m
Would like him at city for £40 - £50m max

Very big gamble this & I look forward to watching it implode :-)

Well done Leicester, they must be partying tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.