Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has only just began.

Sane or rather his agent/Mum is not in the best position to negotiate yet, that will be in 6/12 months time and I see this panning out like Sanchez leaving Arsenal.

Bayern won’t pay us £145M, even if they do he won’t get more money than we are offering (which this what this is about).

We either break our wage structure or let him go on a free, it’s that simple. Assuming he’s worth £200M in 2 years any buying club will save that on a free, which over a 5 year contract is 200M / 260 weeks = 770k a week. Him/his agent/his Mum know this and with his wage on top will easily get Sanchez wages.

I’m sure we’ll negotiate and warn the risk of a big injury or form issues impacting his next contract and offer to make him our highest paid player but this will have a knock on effect.

Right now it’s all posturing and the Sane camp using Bayern as leverage as far as I see, it’s just normal really.

Personally I’d tell him tell him he either signs now or is getting shipped out and get what we can. As good as I think he can be, he hasn’t shown the consistency to be our highest paid player.

Sane was on the left

Exactly. Bernardo on the right, Sterling on the left, Foden in the middle (if/when he is ready).

Otherwise, with Sterling and Sane on the wings and Bernardo in midfield Foden's chances are limited.

Yea,but probably 35-40m less than what's being banded about now I guess

By putting £/€137 on his head now even if he/or we decides to leave in future if not now, we will get a fee that is acceptable to us

I know German and read a bit of Kicker and Bild, they say nothing new today and seem to ignore the information from last night that we would want 140m IF Sane wants to leave.

Anybody who didn't think the German media works to help Bayern Munich, ought to smell the coffee by now.

Which then brings us back the the FFP thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.