Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will be the new captain marvel for club and country ????

£80million hahahahahah never in a month of sunday's is he that good of a player and thank god we did not fall that sort of thing ?? the media are lapping it up and he will be the signing of the summer and value for money and picked the right club

Well i watch all the games and i've never been under the impression he can do what our CB's can do,let's say you are right that will soon be curbed at the rags as he'll be the only one who can do it,de gea can't play out from the back,he mostly hoofs it over his defenders
I wasn't saying he can do what our centre backs do in playing out, I said he brings it up the pitch better thats a different thing, and he does it often including the example you gave against us. He’ll improve them and would have been a good addition for us just not at the price.

Very good player Maguire, but knowhere near £80-85 million worth of player,we could of done with him,because we are shocking trying to defend set pieces.

Last edited:
To be fair everyone said the same about Van Dick being overpriced but with this one I think they've been mugged. It reminds me of when they signed ' the next Beckenbauer and future captain of England, Mr Philip Jones. We all know what happens next....you signed Harry we signed........

Obviously he's only interested in £££££.
Hope he gets as much stick as Bale did on here

In footballing terms I feel sorry for Harry dreaming of playing for City under Pep wining championships then ending up with Oli’s wheelers I suppose the mega bucks wages will compensate for lack of silverware to show his grandkids

"United sending a clear message to the fans, backing the manager... well done"
City buy Rodri
"City break their transfer record again!"

Also had to laugh at this from Sly Sports:
"It's my understanding Brendan Rodgers would prefer Tarkowski because he thinks he's a better ball-player and can play out from the back - a bit more akin to Harry Maguire.

"But they would balk at the asking price, which we understand would be around £40m. They don't want to make a big profit on Harry Maguire and then over-pay on a replacement."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.