Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has something changed? If the valuation of £137m is correct, which appears to be the case based on who’s been tweeting it; And we’re serious about that being the minimum we’d accept... he’s going nowhere

Whilst Bayern have acted like a bunch of Muppets publicly they've only done what we do privately. Get assurances from the player, make sure we're the only game in town and then bid - avoids auctions and keeps prices reasonable. For having a big mouth I'd be adding £millions to the fee from Bayern though.

No player leaving will ever hurt me like SWP did. Sane brings something different but I'll not mourn him like I did Shaun
He did come back done OK always remember his brace against Sunderland

I thought it was Monacos stadium
Ah fair enough, I think you're right, hadn't seen it in a while... still, does that take away from it representing a big moment in his career at City? Even if he does leave, we will always know that tattoo is a City one. The City shirt was covered over, probably under the advice of those around him, for situations like this one.

Last edited:
I know he had the City shirt covered over but we all know what the tattoo represents(it's got the Etihad in it if I remember right too). Also the City badge is still under that ink. ;)
Leroy doesn't have a City tattoo, he has a Leroy tattoo.

I honestly think he's been gone since around Feb / Mar when Pep just wasn't using him. Said as much in one of the match day threads. I also think that Pep isn't really that bothered if he's going.

In fact I think he is looking forward to him being gone.

Leroy doesn't have a City tattoo, he has a Leroy tattoo.
Haha, nah it's more than that mate. See my last post as to what it actually represents... true it's about a big moment in his career first and foremost but it was at City and if that didn't matter to him, he wouldn't have got it, complete with full City kit in the first place. It's a City/Leroy tattoo and always will be, even though he's covered the shirt.

Anyway, I feel like this has taken over what I was trying to say in that post, when it was just a bonus comment to remind people he has enjoyed his time here and has grown as a player etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.