Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on the travelling party info,should get that in the morning,one of the german papers said he won't be going so we'll see

The only reason he wont be there is if bayern have agreed to our valuation, assumed to be the €150m.
If they haven’t we assume hes our player this season and so he plays

What are you basing that on? he has been saying for months he wants him to stay including today

Most people realize that people like Pep simply cannot speak honestly in a press conference. Pep can't say he hates him because that will destroy his transfer value.

So I am basing it on what my eyes tell me. For two years Pep has tried to get Sane to play a certain way and Sane either refuses or is incapable (I assume the former). Based on that I assume Pep would like to get rid so he can focus on training players who WANT to learn from him. Sane clearly does not want to play Pep's way.

Most people realize that people like Pep simply cannot speak honestly in a press conference. Pep can't say he hates him because that will destroy his transfer value.

So I am basing it on what my eyes tell me. For two years Pep has tried to get Sane to play a certain way and Sane either refuses or is incapable (I assume the former). Based on that I assume Pep would like to get rid so he can focus on training players who WANT to learn from him. Sane clearly does not want to play Pep's way.

You know, you should never assume. Because ....................

The centurians season he was fantastic and did everything he was told to do,let's not rewrite history,he doesn't seem to been consistent last season but there were still flashes and important goals/assists

Two years?
The season before he won young player of the year by playing exactly the way Pep wanted him to play are you fucking mental or just forgetful and this last season his stats were nearly identical to the previous one and yes he was a little less consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.