What's the ratio of City to Utd in Manchester now?

Warrington Wigan Bolton Preston Blackpool Lancaster Halifax Huddersfield Bradford Barnsley Rotherham Chesterfield Derby Stoke Crewe Macclesfield Wrexham... are full of Rags and Liverpool fans, all “local”, none of them Mancunians or Scousers, however.

you missed out Doncaster, I think they take 3 buses, loads of cars, and still quite a few on trains to every home game, its like saying your never more then 3 yds from a rat, but even closer to a rag

How I’ve always seen it has been:

Timperley, Wythenshawe, Didsbury, Withington, Moss Side, West Gorton, Gorton, Ardwick Green, Ardwick, Ancoats, Miles Platting, Failsworth, Middleton, Cheadle, Gatley... big Blue areas.

South Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Urmston, Lower and Higher Broughton, Ordsall, Eccles, Swinton, Crumpsall, Blackley, Moston, Cheetham Hill, Beswick, Clayton, Wigan, Bolton... big Red areas.

Brooklands was always a big blue area when I was a lad...… the Wendover pub ( before that the Pear Tree ) often ran two away coaches.

I went to school in Cheadle Hulme in the late 60's in the Lee/Bell/Summerbee era and most of my class supported City, obviously there were a few that couldn't care less about football, one lad supported Altrincham and wore a metal lapel badge saying Altrinchampions….lol!

I went to school in Cheadle Hulme in the late 60's in the Lee/Bell/Summerbee era and most of my class supported City, obviously there were a few that couldn't care less about football, one lad supported Altrincham and wore a metal lapel badge saying Altrinchampions….lol!
Was Alty Taylor bald as a child?

I have lived in Sheffield for two and a half years.
My grandson plays under tens.
The kits at training in large fa facility are Wed, Blunts then City in that order.
City are catching up fast.
Yet to see a single rag top.
Even a mini bus from Chapletown runs to all home games.

I have lived in Sheffield for two and a half years.
My grandson plays under tens.
The kits at training in large fa facility are Wed, Blunts then City in that order.
City are catching up fast.
Yet to see a single rag top.
Even a mini bus from Chapletown runs to all home games.
I coach under 12s in Yorkshire. When I started 5 years ago the majority shirts were Barcelona and United. Now it’s Huddersfield, Liverpool and City.

The sight on the M6 of blue and white scarves and banners the morning of the Stoke final was impressive. We outnumbered the rags 10/1, pretty much till we got near the M25.
Can't really expect many United fans to attend a City vs Stoke FA Cup Final .I would think that they would struggle to get tickets to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.