Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,
Is he staying?
Is he going?
Is he staying but only to run down his contract?
Is he going to sign a new contract and stay?
Is he going to sign a new contract but with an agreement he can leave if we get a certain offer?
Is he running off to join the circus?
wtf is happening????
Answers on a postcard to ........

What do you think about Federico Chiesa?

I mentioned him on the ‘players who would improve us but not been linked’ about 2 years ago

I don’t think we will be scratching round next week, if Sane goes it will be on City’s terms and there will be someone lined up. Re Cheisa, Fiorentina have a new owner so I can’t see his first meaningful action would be to sell their best player

this was deleted tweet in the below sequence

@iMiaSanMia
·
22m
Manchester City expert
@SamLee
to BILD: "On Thursday, City's Chief Operating Officer Omar Berrada spoke with some journalists to say that they want 150 million euros and that Sané has to ask to leave."

@SamLee
·
15m
This is not true and I have already complained to the journalist at BILD

Last tweet from sam regarding the sane 150m valuation

TiD
@TruthisDoomed

·
28m
I wonder why everyone but the most reliable i.e you is reporting over City's 150mil stance on Sane
@SamLee
Replying to
@TruthisDoomed
I haven’t got a website to write for! a And so many people reported it yesterday (because they discovered it for themselves) and I wasn’t on twitter at the time, I didn’t feel the need to tweet it again afterwards

So,
Is he staying?
Is he going?
Is he staying but only to run down his contract?
Is he going to sign a new contract and stay?
Is he going to sign a new contract but with an agreement he can leave if we get a certain offer?
Is he running off to join the circus?
wtf is happening????
Answers on a postcard to ........
it's bewildering but I reckon it's Sadlers Wells

this was deleted tweet in the below sequence

@iMiaSanMia
·
22m
Manchester City expert
@SamLee
to BILD: "On Thursday, City's Chief Operating Officer Omar Berrada spoke with some journalists to say that they want 150 million euros and that Sané has to ask to leave."

@SamLee
·
15m
This is not true and I have already complained to the journalist at BILD
Ta,that miasanmia isthe bayern mouthpiece,the header on the page is all bayern,they have been putting out crap for weeks

The centurians season he was fantastic and did everything he was told to do,let's not rewrite history,he doesn't seem to been consistent last season but there were still flashes and important goals/assists

He was fantastic two years ago, but he wasn't doing what Pep wanted. Lets not rewrite history.

Two years?
The season before he won young player of the year by playing exactly the way Pep wanted him to play are you fucking mental or just forgetful and this last season his stats were nearly identical to the previous one and yes he was a little less consistent.

I don't accept that he played the way Pep wanted him to play his first season. That is not to say he was not very effective. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.