Which moments from our history would you want to retrospectively check using VAR?

The foul on kun just before he pulled the trigger for 93,20.
Only fair to see if we were lucky or not for it not to be pulled back :+)

Wow 11 likes so far, seems this one not only stayed with me eating me away inside for almost 40 years.

I was in Kippax for this match. My brother, sister and I were still in Utopia when we realised the game had restarted and the ball was right up the other end. Cheating load of bleeders.

Mine would have to be the emergence of Agent Malcolm Glazer. Malc R.I.P. coming on the scene and draining the hopes out of the rags, tags and Bob tails would be worth a look on VAR. I guess it would have to be a video compilation rather than a single review!

Danny Tiatto's goal against Boro away in 97-98. He runs the entire length of pitch, scores a peach of a goal, only for Smoggie loving C*** Winters to blow for offside. Still pisses me off to this day.

1999 play off Final, first 10 seconds or so of the Game & the most blatent hand ball (apart from Goalie type saves on the line) I've ever seen.

Always think of Sun Jihai's joke of Penalty decision given against him, was this against Birmingham?

Both great shouts. Sun Jihai's face after it was given was amazing. Like a prefect wrongly accused of cheating.

1. Skrtel punching the ball out of defence when beaten 3-2 at Anfield
2. Liverpool at home in CL when the ball was played through of Milner
3. 81 semi final against Liverpool
4. Richards hand ball in semi final against Liverpool
i am spotting a theme here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.