Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve dodged a bullet with this one. He’s decent and will probably improve the rags (difficult not to improve on what they have at the back currently though) but £85m is ridiculous

I love when united screw up but I’m not going to delude myself with wishful thinking.

So far their signings are good and I’d suspect that they are not done yet.

I’d imagine that they’ll be better than they were at the end of the season. And other than the fact that I hate them - fair dues to them.

I’m looking forward to see them and everyone else’s first month so we can see if they are threats or also rans.

Remember when they said to us that throwing money at it wont bring you success? Well that's what they are doing now and it isn't working for them, fast forward 3 years and they will be left with a side of players who feel nothing for their club and only want the gravy train.
They bought mercenaries and they are going to bite them on their backside at one point.

I love when united screw up but I’m not going to delude myself with wishful thinking.

So far their signings are good and I’d suspect that they are not done yet.

I’d imagine that they’ll be better than they were at the end of the season. And other than the fact that I hate them - fair dues to them.

I’m looking forward to see them and everyone else’s first month so we can see if they are threats or also rans.

Tend to agree. However their manager is their main problem now. Just not good enough and so out of his depth it’s untrue.

Tend to agree. However their manager is their main problem now. Just not good enough and so out of his depth it’s untrue.

Yep. The signings so far are solid buys and any decent manager would want them.
Iv watched some of their pre season games and I don’t have a clue of their style of play.
They will win a reasonable amount of games purely because they have much better players than the opposition.
I suspect ole will be given 10 games.
The rags problem now is Real are prob going to be looking for another manager around the same time. They won’t have a free run at Poch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.