Trans Pennine Ale Trail.

Turks Head Again

Team supported
City
Summer works do today.
Making my way to meet the rest.
Gaffer taking us all on trans pennine ale trail.
Anybody done it ?

Too busy when I did it, 10 deep at the bar, neck your beer just in time for next train. Rinse and repeat.

Saturday is not the day to do this, especially now the season has started. Much better during midweek if you are able to do it then.
Very much this, I've done a weekend on a stag do which was packed everywhere and a much more chilled relaxed one when I finished work on a midweek day.

Cracking day !! Skipped a few of the shit ones but ended up a great day ! Marsden tap was my personal favourite

They’ve changed the stops now due to too many dickheads I don’t think you can do every stop now.

Never heard of this so I googled it can't believe knaresborough isn't on it.souns good fun would have loved it when I could drink.

They’ve changed the stops now due to too many dickheads I don’t think you can do every stop now.

True. Was talking about this in the pub last night.

Done it a few times. Weekdays better as stated. Started with bottles of Champagne as we got on at Victoria. Well, if you’re going to do it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.