Pep goes on the bounce

The more our achievements are ignored, or simply slapped down as "bought", the longer Pep will stay. He'll stay until there's no doubting at all.!
But haven't Liverpool "bought" any players in the past few years? Or does the media believe that Salah, Mane, Keita, Van Dykk et al all graduated from their academy.!

He's spot and we all know he is. We also know the press will go into their usual state of denial tonight and come up with pathetic justifications for it. Arguments that have already been shown to be bullshit.

Good man. Just telling it like it is.

It's an absolute travesty that we've never had a PL poty and to not have at least one in that list is ludicrous. Although I have to say that it also makes me smile.

Let's hope he stays until we are accepted. If it takes "6 titles", so be it.

Although what he said is correct, I'm not sure why he bothered to mention it. All the individual awards in football are boll*cks; nothing but worthless trinkets voted for by imbeciles. If you want individual awards go and play tennis, or golf. The only medals that matter, are those you win on the pitch.
While I'm sure any self-respecting player is always going to put trophies over these voted-for individual awards, they aren't worthless. They raise the profile of the player and by extension the club, which will definitely allow both to earn more money. It wouldn't surprise me if certain players even have sponsorship deals that include a bonus based on individual awards.

Jesus wept he really is fired up already and his loathing for the gathered rats is on another level...you have a sense hes guna give it um down both barrels every pre match and I cant wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.