Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to Danilo if this goes through. I thought he got better and better during his time here and was hard done by to not play more than he did last season, especially considering how bad Walker was. But Cancelo is an upgrade, so it’s good for everyone.

Walker also knows he needs to step up now. He could play shit and still be in the team last season. Not anymore. So that competition will bring the best out of both of them.

Walker was very good in the run-in and a key part of our pipping the Scousers. Danilo showed flashes, but also had brain farts - like his needless pass back against Newcastle. He barely played after that - and you know what our record was.

32 million plus Danilo seems a lot, especially given how bloated the Juventus squad is.

Danilo is worth at least 25 million. Is Cancelo then 57 mill? I don't know exactly, but from what I've seen of him I'd say no.

32 million plus Danilo seems a lot, especially given how bloated the Juventus squad is.

Danilo is worth at least 25 million. Is Cancelo then 57 mill? I don't know exactly, but from what I've seen of him I'd say no.

Cancelo's value is €55m, Danilo's value is €25m. We only pay the difference in acquiring a much better/younger player.

We really need a RB?. Think we could do more with a CB right now.
Garcia coming through. Walker and Fern can play there.
We'll be fine.
We mostly defend with space in the back so don't underestimate Walker in that position.
What he lacks in some ways he makes up in others. Depends on the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.