Community shield Post match thread

He showed similar weaknesses to the kid imo.

Slow on the turn, bereft when receiving the ball back to goal and a touch slow in his thinking at times.

Not saying he won’t improve I’m 100% sure he will.

There were lots of positives as well.

Just don’t think played as well as some are suggesting.

I don’t think he was all that, I just disagree with your synopsis as to the reasons why.

Like I said, his first game in this country, he was always likely to look a little jaded. The difference in pace between La Liga and the PL is remarkable and imo that is all we could see today. A man trying to come to terms with that.

I think the comparison to Javi Garcia, who was persistently shit, after one game is somewhat unfair.

I forgot to mention that it was very encouraging to see Leroy walk up all those steps unaided to accept his winner’s medal.

I know his knee was heavily bandaged, but the injury can’t be too bad.

I don’t think he was all that, I just disagree with your synopsis as to the reasons why.

Like I said, his first game in this country, he was always likely to look a little jaded. The difference in pace between La Liga and the PL is remarkable and imo that is all we could see today. A man trying to come to terms with that.

I think the comparison to Javi Garcia, who was persistently shit, after one game is somewhat unfair.
I think he'll be great when he gets used to the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.