Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I noticed that. He tried talking to walker before lifting the trophy and walker just blanked him. Again might be nothing but walker is usually hugging everybody.

Strange that he played if he is going especially with the valuation fee.

He was leaning on the barrier, having a laugh with the bloke next to him when the trophy was lifted, then started waving his arms along with the rest of them, but understandably, not jumping up & down.

Thought Sane looked bright for the ten minutes he lasted , he skinned Trent Darby a few times , didnt look much contact for his injury and was an ideal excuse for him to leave the game , i think his mind is made up the pressure from his mother and all the German Rags have turned his head . But this transfer isnt going to happen because the Rags will simply not pay the £135m we will want , he can stay and "struggle" on his original £60k a week contract , he wont get any sympathy from me , my pensions are only bringing in half of that amount annually , these footballers need a reality check

Yes I noticed that. He tried talking to walker before lifting the trophy and walker just blanked him. Again might be nothing but walker is usually hugging everybody.

Strange that he played if he is going especially with the valuation fee.
3rd on the left

EBI5m11XUAEqddL.jpg

Really don't understand this stuff about his mum. Surely Leroy is a big boy and can tell his mom to back off if he feels like she has her own agenda?

He is 23, not 15.
It was on Twatter you see that his mum is wanting a move back to Germany.

So, as it doesn't neccesarily paint Sané in a bad light, despite being on Twatter, it's true.

It was on Twatter you see that his mum is wanting a move back to Germany.

So, as it doesn't neccesarily paint Sané in a bad light, despite being on Twatter, it's true.

Think it has been reported that City believe his mum has been leaking stuff about Bayern. Not just twitter rumors.

No way is that Sane, there's no braids, he was wearing white boots and he had shorts on. Not that it not being him matters anyway tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.