Community shield Post match thread

Mixed bag, but feels like we're behind in pre-season compared to most of our rivals, even with the season starting soon. Think that showed in the 2nd half when our guys looked knackered.

Gundogan and Jesus looked knackered almost immediately which shows the fitness of the guys arriving late I suppose.

Sterling great first half, Bravo and the defence played well I felt.

Jesus was ok, Gundo was seiously poor though.

I’m pleased with the win but some of our players looked worryingly off the pace.

I rate Gundogan highly but he was particularly poor and by the looks of it hasn’t skipped dessert in quite some time.

Mixed bag, but feels like we're behind in pre-season compared to most of our rivals, even with the season starting soon. Think that showed in the 2nd half when our guys looked knackered.

Gundogan and Jesus looked knackered almost immediately which shows the fitness of the guys arriving late I suppose.

We are behind, but we've done similar the last 3 summers now, think we get up to speed after the first international break. I think we value less games and more time training as we get into the winter. Think Liverpool will suffer as we go deep into the season from too many pre season games.

Yeah mate know what your saying but who are our rivals ? I’m not saying we should get complacent but most of the teams in the PL we can beat even when we are only 70 or 80 %

Not impressed at all by Virgil Finger Up A Dijk. Just uses his strength to barge opponent off the ball and a lot of panicky clearances into touch or in the general direction of the moon.
I'm reminded of the opinion given by John Lennon when asked if Ringo Starr was the best drummer in England, "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles!

Guardiola asked some of the players to do the 90 minutes. Bit leggy towards the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.