Community shield Post match thread

The one and only rule in this regard is that you aren't allowed to fake a shot once you've completed your run up. There aren't any rules about the run up itself and therefore the penalty was fine.

He's done a couple like those before for Brazil, they were fine then too.
The rule used to be that you werent allowed to stop in your run up, doesn't seem to be enforced

2 things - despite all his goals raheems dithering will cost us one day when it matters.

Salah - fuck me what a greedy **** he is. Get the ball shoot and repeat

Exactly, Dixon loves us. Of course they talk about what the opposition needs to do because the opposition is usually behind us at HT. I live in the USA and watch nbc every week and they are a million times better than the sky and bbc teams. We’ve been dominant for 2 years now and I’m sure they want a tight league for ratings purposes but they rarely are anti city. They are really good

Helps that the excellent Robbie Earle is usually there too, another boyhood Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.