Paulo Dybala

Ys9t3jg.jpg

Respect to Dybala for fucking off the rags and Juve’s board. He basically told Manure pay him Chinese money or he would rather not play football.

Not that we need him but I would love City to sign him this window and get him on 180,000 a week

They’ll throw money about recklessly with the window closing soon,I’d still not rule them out of getting Dybala if they become desperate last min they’ll be in contact to agree to his terms,think I’ll enjoy transfer deadline day on sky ...

I'm a little disappointed this didn't happen. I could see another Sanchez situation.

The noises coming out of the club is they want to be far more conservative in the market, take less risks, more emphasis on the mentality/attitude of the players coming in etc. They have been saying this all summer but it really gets tested when you get to the crunch and you have nothing significant done.

I expect them to let Lukaku go, they can't keep him and Pogba. Lukaku is the one where the fee is close wit a couple of clubs in. Pogba stays unless dramatic shift in negotiations - 99% dead right now. The emphasis on character also why they wont get Rodriguez even though he is available on the cheap and fits the kind of profile they would have jumped on in recent years.

Mandzukic fits the bill in terms of ticking character box, cheap/do-able, replaces one big ,lump with a slightly more skill full but much older lump. I thinks it's on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.