Man City TV Launched

For those who already subscribe: is it working, how do you rate it and has it improved since you first installed it? I would willingly subscribe as I work away but I don't especially wish to buy additional hardware when I may well be able to receive it, as I wish, on my laptop very soon.

I honestly haven't touched it since watching the mini series and the friendly's.

Not sure i'll carry on unless the content is regularly worth watching.

Works great on my Sony smart TV, but i know lots of people having issues with LG sets. There was also a streaming hiccup with the first live match shown which effected all platforms, and didn't help.

But honetly, I have not used since the live match. I may go on today to check post-match stuff, but most of the things I could see on there are availble on youtube anyway. Where it can differentiate itself if with showing live games from the EDS and womens game, maybe the odd mens game if licensing allows, and fast upload of match highlights. Maybe also transfer reveals first, given 'tis the season right now. £1.99 isn't a lot, but if I don't use it more in the next couple of weeks i'll likely cancel.

City did promise more supported platforms in the near future but no idea on which or timescales.

So i've finally got home and had a chance to get this launched on my LG tv again. Good news is that the View All section for the seasons are working now, it actually loads some content now. Bad news, there are only a limited amount of games, not sure the reason for this, maybe its ongoing and they will be adding to it, would be good to have a coming soon or something on it.

Has anyone actually any info on whether or not City will launch City TV as an actual channel via sky or virgin? ie same as Rags and Dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.