Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not seeking to belittle you, I just can’t comprehend how anyone can call Salah average. Feels like we must be watching two completely different sports. Like you say though, I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree.
His finishing was poor but he showed some tremendous skill and if he'd been playing for us the dippers would have given him the same treatment they gave to Leroy and Bernardo.

What happened to the dippers selling out Wembley easily? Hundreds of empty seats in the upper tiers.

Salah's an outstanding player, but his game has dipped over the last 12 months - see his goal return.

Is he over-played? On a general point it was notiecable that City did not start a single player who played at the ACON / Copa America, apart from Ota who was in because Laporte was injured. That may come back to affect Liverpool later in the season. They opted out of the Cups last season. This season they will have commitments that they can't opt out of, and Salah will get no rest at all.

I think Liverpool will be top 4, but I am not expecting them to challenge as they did last season

Still not got over being Ramos’ed. He’ll get 30 goals this year given the amount of his selfish attempts but at the detriment of the team.

Henderson gets on my tits,who the fuck does he think he is ? I wouldn't mind if he was any good,smacked arse wanker.
I watched the game in my local yesterday which is a Robinson’s boozer and a bit pricey so generally not many shit heads go in there. The camera panned in on Henderson and a lad shouted out top of his voice “fuck off you scruffy ****”, I pissed myself laughing along with a couple of others but it didn’t go down well with most of the clientele.

The Dippers are one injury to either Salah or Van Dyke away from having a poor season. Let’s see how they cope without one of those two.

They're stuck with him in the team now as he's still Captain.

Scouse mates at work don't want him in the starting 11, but, it seems he's wedged in there as he's got the armband... Lovely.

..why did he approach Pep on the touch line gobbing off?

Club captain trying to help his manager I guess,who was just stood there grinning,wasn't too long ago Henderson and his manager were having a go at each other at Old Trafford,that's his problem Henderson,too much mouth,were as good players let their feet do the talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.