Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Ahahah I was just going to post that....

As good as Sane is or as good as he can become, I don't want him to stay here if he's not happy focused and commited. We have great harmony throughout the squad, it is important we keep that.
If he gets what he wants, i'm sure he will be happy, focused and committed. But if he want's guaranteed playing time, he won't get that until he does what's asked of him like Sterling has.

If he gets what he wants, i'm sure he will be happy, focused and committed. But if he want's guaranteed playing time, he won't get that until he does what's asked of him like Sterling has.
Agreed. When Real Madrid were supposedly interested, Sterling decided to sign a new contract. Since then he has progressed to become world class(IMO) and is fully committed to our cause. He plays the game with a smile on his face and seems happy to be at the club.

I'm not saying Leroy isn't happy, but he would make an excellent poker player in keeping everyone guessing.

Agreed. When Real Madrid were supposedly interested, Sterling decided to sign a new contract. Since then he has progressed to become world class(IMO) and is fully committed to our cause. He plays the game with a smile on his face and seems happy to be at the club.

I'm not saying Leroy isn't happy, but he would make an excellent poker player in keeping everyone guessing.

Wait until he scores the winner on Saturday and kisses the badge (:

For some players (like Aguero) it takes some persuading to understand that what is good for the team, also benefits them directly. That's why Aguero played his best season ever, his all round game was just on another level. If you think back to the games where Sane has been at his best, it's not just when he's getting in behind the fullback because that's his natural game, it's when he's running back and getting the ball off players who can't believe how fast an opponent has managed to sneak up behind them to get the ball, it's when he has stretched the play out wide which has caused the defence to lose shape, it's when he gets back to double up with his fullback and then spring on the break.

Just watched an interview with Omar on YouTube. He comes across as a very astute operator.

There’s no way on this good earth that Omar is going to give the German rags a helping hand. Cough up top dollar, or walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.