Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say he's bang average, but he is over-hyped. That's what happens with both the dippers and the rags, the media in this country run out of superlatives for all of their players.

I'm old and I'm extremely biased, so I won't write anything positive about either of them. It's churlish of me, I'll accept that. But my allegiance is to Man City and any player who doesn't line up for my chosen club will only be given grudging respect now and again if I think they have had an outstanding game. But any and all City players, as far as I'm concerned, are the greatest things ever (marginally better than an alcohol-induced stupor, gorging relentlessly on Indian takeaways, and suffering the most appalling flatulence known to biochemistry throughout the universe).

He'll get found out this year, VAR will stop his penalty and foul fest in its wake. He's a good player but he's a cheating snake oil salesman.

I wouldn't say he's bang average, but he is over-hyped. That's what happens with both the dippers and the rags, the media in this country run out of superlatives for all of their players.

I'm old and I'm extremely biased, so I won't write anything positive about either of them. It's churlish of me, I'll accept that. But my allegiance is to Man City and any player who doesn't line up for my chosen club will only be given grudging respect now and again if I think they have had an outstanding game. But any and all City players, as far as I'm concerned, are the greatest things ever (marginally better than an alcohol-induced stupor, gorging relentlessly on Indian takeaways, and suffering the most appalling flatulence known to biochemistry throughout the universe).

I love an impartial view of anything , keep it up KB.

He'll get found out this year, VAR will stop his penalty and foul fest in its wake. He's a good player but he's a cheating snake oil salesman.

Sadly i think VAR will give him his pens still..... They'll look for the tiniest of touches possible and give them, no matter how innocuous...

It seems they booed the national anthem as they felt that Liverpool was badly treated by the elitist establishment when they were suffering to achieve what others could with better finances......

Meanwhile lording it over Citeh for not being part of the elitist establishment.

YCMIU !

I see that post about the national anthem was deleted quick smart. Definitely a dipper whiff about it, trying to justify it.

Like others, I'm not big into the monarchy but like it or not, it's our national anthem. No-one has to sing along to it, but to outright boo it is ridiculous. I don't get the excuses for it either as the national anthem pre-dates any of those reasons. In any case, trying to link it to any perceived injustices is fucking stupid.

Let hope it the same result in CL this year, maybe if gift them league they will be kind enough to share some true European success with us. We all know league is meaningless if cant deliver Europe. Pep know this. If we dont win Europe then it's time for #pepout. even bottlers Tottenham have more European pedigree than city in this year, many before. Only we could repeatedly breach ffp and still never make a European final trophy

That's hell of a first post

So the vast majority of City fans value the PL over ECL, 38 games v all your opponents against 14 v some of your opponents. The league is a true measure of how good the team is rather than a seeded knock-out competition The winners of last season's ECL lost 4 matches of those 14 not a great claim to being the Champions of Europe imho

Let hope it the same result in CL this year, maybe if gift them league they will be kind enough to share some true European success with us. We all know league is meaningless if cant deliver Europe. Pep know this. If we dont win Europe then it's time for #pepout. even bottlers Tottenham have more European pedigree than city in this year, many before. Only we could repeatedly breach ffp and still never make a European final trophy

It hurts doesn’t it?

WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.