Man of the Match - Community Shield 2019

Man of the Match - Community Shield 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No votes for Rodri which I find a tad surprising. Thought he was fantastic first half and bossed that midfield. Tired a bit in 2nd half but didn't they all? But I've given it to Bravo. So happy for him and glad he didn't crumble after his first season. Really pleased for the lad. Bernardo, Silva and Kev bang on and well done to Ota, who was superb.
He was okay.

Broke play up very well but looked uncomfortable on the ball at times.

He was okay.

Broke play up very well but looked uncomfortable on the ball at times.
It seems to be a split vote on him tbh. I thought first 30 minutes especially he was very good, made a lot of tackles and little Ferdy style nick's. Just thought he tired tremendously in 2nd half and the game kinda passed him by. But for a new player in that extremely difficult position, I thought he was excellent before he tired. I think he's gonna be OK; -)

Bravo, impressed with his distribution as well.
I was also very impressed with Bravos play. Had two or three long passes that Ederson would have been jealous of. His distribution was spot on too. If we get this bravo as our backup then I will feel supremely confident in Cup games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.