Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel all of the fake news regarding Sané are coming exclusively from the german camp. They seem desperate by trying to manipulate him. But it wouldn't hurt for Sané to go out and say that he's staying and kill the rumours. The fact that he doesn't is not the best sign.

The boy David and his mate Gardner together with Leroy's Mum & Dad are overseeing/leading/driving the deal!

I can’t believe his advisors would push him towards the Bundesliga. The prem has a worldwide audience. Biggest league and most lucrative in the world. Beckhams advisors must realise this or they are as thick as he is.
The whole point of the Beckham blueprint is captive audience. Bundesliga is a step backwards.

Bernardo wasn't ready in 17/18 season, he was learning the system after coming from another country. After that he became the best player last season.

Bernardo and Sterling are better for Pep's system for two reasons. First, we play most of the time against deep sitting teams and Sane can't operate in tight spaces as well as Raz and Bernardo. Second, Raz and Bernardo can keep possession better than Sane which is highly important for Pep for it makes us less vulnearble to counter attacks. We conceded only 4 goals in the last 14 games with Sane being mostly on the bench. Coincidence? Probably not. There are stats showing that Raz and Bernardo keep the ball much better than Sane and thus give us additional stability in our defensive organisation. When people think of Sane, they think mostly of his amaizing runs and not of his cheap mistakes at controlling the ball and half-arsed attempts to win it back which make Pep mad.
I like to remember his winning goal against Liverpool, his impact against Schalke away and his goal against Utd. He’s quality and if he leaves we are weaker people pretending we won’t miss him are severely undervaluing his contribution over the last two seasons.

I like to remember his winning goal against Liverpool, his impact against Schalke away and his goal against Utd. He’s quality and if he leaves we are weaker people pretending we won’t miss him are severely undervaluing his contribution over the last two seasons.
We will miss any player of his quality who left. It won’t stop us continuing to be the best team in the league though.

I just can’t see Bayern offering a fee large enough. There’s no way we’re going to let them dictate terms.

They paid 80m for defender I think Lucas Hernandes, so why can't they pay +130m for Germany best player who will be their's match winners most of the time ?

I feel all of the fake news regarding Sané are coming exclusively from the german camp. They seem desperate by trying to manipulate him. But it wouldn't hurt for Sané to go out and say that he's staying and kill the rumours. The fact that he doesn't is not the best sign.

The behaviour of the german media is totally bemusing. If they were reporting that BM and Sane's advisors had agreed a deal, I could believe it. But to report they've agreed a fee with City and it's about £50m less than our price is clearly not true. Everything so far they've said will happen has not happened, but they're not giving up

With Sane, If they are still discussing a new deal, he won't say he's staying until its agreed and signed

Leroy telling his teammates he wants to leave and join Bayern has been completely dismissed and ridiculed inside City tonight.

As has the suggestion by The Athletic, we might buy another centre back, we might not!
So Sam Lee is talking bollocks then, not a good way to get the new business up and running.

Of course he will be missed for some moments through the season however the fact he started 7 of the last 23 games last season speaks volumes of where Pep sees him.

They paid 80m for defender I think Lucas Hernandes, so why can't they pay +130m for Germany best player who will be their's match winners most of the time ?
Probably Lewandowski, as per usual.

That was read wrong, but the point still stands I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.