Tiredness

I used to work as a welder in the Vickers shipyard in Barrow on nights. Some jobs were preheated so you could end up working in a small space in pretty warm temperatures. It got to 5am one day and I quite rightly felt I’d earned my wages and leaned back on a bulkhead to have a smoke and relax. Woke up at 10.30am....

My lad has been to Kavos over the past week for his first lads’ holiday.

I agreed to drive from East Yorkshire to Manchester airport to pick them up on Sunday morning, a little pissed off that it meant no Wembley.

On Friday, the clown phoned his mum to say that he was actually flying home on Monday morning - the problem being that the missus can’t find her arse with both hands never mind terminal 2 and I booked an induction to present at 10 today.

I got up at 2:30, came to work for an hour to print documents, left at 4 and went to Manchester to pick them up, drove back, got changed and was at work at 9:30.

Result - or so I thought until an hour into the presentation when I read the word “Diarrhoea” and got the giggles in front of the new starters.

What effects of tiredness have you Cellarites suffered from when trying to do too much with little sleep?

Couldn't stop yawning reading that, does it count?

In July I spent 19 days sailing singlehanded offshore. You have no idea what tired means!
I've done some pretty sh*t s shift patterns in the past, including a 45 day stint of 6-on-6-off. Your body just kind off gets used to it, and you don't actually realise how tiered you are until you stop.

as a father of 2 childebeests I can assure everyone my first child didn't sleep for 3 months,one night I was sat at the edge of the bed with her in my arms and I was 30 secs away from death from tiredness :),well it felt that way :),my 2nd slept like a log until she was 10 ,now we are in our 7th year without sleep :)

I'll rescue it and preserve your self esteem.

A 27 hr drive from Sale to 2hrs the other side of Barcelona, farted and followed through, badly.

There you go...
It’s worse when you fart and don’t realise you followed through until you take your undercrackers off, the wet fart turns to crusty matting wrapped around your arse hairs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.