Last Film You Saw

Loved this film.

Just this second finished watching and oh my days and nights it was good. A strange coincidence with you just posting this to forum grunge and I guess a day-ja-vu subject for a thread all of it's own but if any of you want to see a fine Sci-Fi/A.I/Virtual Reality-fest then settle on down because this is so believably unbelievable. It should have been nominated for a bucketful of Oscars conjured up on a shoestring budget of 3 million yet is up there with the very best that 2018 movie-land could muster. We clapped continuously and are now going to bed satiated and content so miss at your own peril.

I score it 11/10.

Last edited:
A Prayer Before Dawn

I've not read the book so can't compare but I did enjoy the film. If you like films about being locked up in a frightening, foreign prison it's worth a watch.

Copycat (1995)

I’m surprised this isn’t widely regarded as one of the better thrillers of the 90s.

Holly Hunter and Sigourney Weaver are in top form, the pacing is excellent and I found the antagonist rather unnerving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.